Are you also struggling to find new DIY ideas? These five books may help you to get inspired for your next DIY project. I selected the most popular books on Amazon.
- „Hab ich selbst gemacht: 365 Tage, 2 Hände, 66 Projekte“ by Susanne Klingner (8,99€)
This DIY book shows the personal experience of a German journalist, Susanne Klingner, with 66 DIY-projects in different areas of life within one year. This books helps you to come into a DIY mood.
2. “Do It Yourself Möbel: 30 verrückte Projekte” by Christopher Stuart (26,90€)
Christopher Stuart provides step by step instructions for 30 furniture’s of innovative Designers from different countries (in German). The furniture’s are really unique and inspiring for your next DIY project.
3. „Deko aus Beton: Schönes für Garten & Haus selbst gemacht!“ by Sofie Meys (19,90€)
This book is focusing on concrete as newly discovered material for all kind of different DIY décor objects in your home and garden (in German). I shared my personal experience with concrete already on my blog with you: DIY CONCRETE FLOWERPOT.
4. „Alles Paletti!: DIY-Möbel aus Paletten und Weinkisten“ by Claudia Guther (16,99€)
Claudia Guther demonstrates how to build furniture’s with pallets and cases of wine that have a unique look due to their traces of usage (in German). This might be one of our next DIY projects.
5. “Do it yourself-Ideen für Ihr Zuhause: Wohnen im Vintage-Stil (DIY by christophorus)” by Simea Gut (19,99€)
The last DIY book shows you the transformation of an old house into vintage-style palace (in German). It helps you to develop your own style of living.
This list is not complete and I would highly appreciate, if you add your personal best DIY book in the comment section below.